A blog on the topics of politics, history, law, literature, and music
Saturday, January 23, 2010
- Name: Mitchell J. Freedman
- Location: San Diego, California, United States
My day-job: Attorney. I am also a husband, father, and writer. I am the author of an alternative history novel, "A Disturbance of Fate" (Seven Locks, 2003), which is about Robert F. Kennedy surviving 1968 and becoming president. The book received endorsements from historians, writers, and political advisers who worked with RFK. It received a "starred" review from Publisher's Weekly and was a finalist for best alternative history (the Sidewise Award) in 2004. The novel may be purchased at Powell's, Amazon, or, as they say, "other fine bookstores." Email: mitchellfreedman at yahoo.com
- Supreme Court ruling on corporations directly givi...
- Beautiful article on Feynman and science writing
- Vidal unclothed by an unhitched Hitchens
- Drive by commenting
- LA Times music writer gets it largely right about ...
- MF Blog called it as to Palin
- Obis from the Age of the Baby Boomers
- My cousin Jenna's book reviews are online--and ins...
- John Oliver, very funny
- Where Mackey and I agree: Big is not necessarily b...