A blog on the topics of politics, history, law, literature, and music
Sunday, April 17, 2011
- Name: Mitchell J. Freedman
- Location: San Diego, California, United States
My day-job: Attorney. I am also a husband, father, and writer. I am the author of an alternative history novel, "A Disturbance of Fate" (Seven Locks, 2003), which is about Robert F. Kennedy surviving 1968 and becoming president. The book received endorsements from historians, writers, and political advisers who worked with RFK. It received a "starred" review from Publisher's Weekly and was a finalist for best alternative history (the Sidewise Award) in 2004. The novel may be purchased at Powell's, Amazon, or, as they say, "other fine bookstores." Email: mitchellfreedman at yahoo.com
- On the state of who pays taxes, and whether Obama ...
- Ayn Rand's effect on a family--not very good
- David Cay Johnson nails the issue of taxes
- I'm supposed to hate this compared to what...Katy ...
- What if record albums were books?
- Czeslaw Milosz Centennial (1911-2011)
- Budget Showdowns, Appomattox and Civility
- Mid-Week Miscellaneous Links
- The Goldstone Report still stands as a reasonable ...
- Sunday Morning Review of Book Reviews: April 3, 20...