A blog on the topics of politics, history, law, literature, and music
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
- Name: Mitchell J. Freedman
- Location: San Diego, California, United States
My day-job: Attorney. I am also a husband, father, and writer. I am the author of an alternative history novel, "A Disturbance of Fate" (Seven Locks, 2003), which is about Robert F. Kennedy surviving 1968 and becoming president. The book received endorsements from historians, writers, and political advisers who worked with RFK. It received a "starred" review from Publisher's Weekly and was a finalist for best alternative history (the Sidewise Award) in 2004. The novel may be purchased at Powell's, Amazon, or, as they say, "other fine bookstores." Email: mitchellfreedman at yahoo.com
- Dallas Mavericks: Deserving champs of the NBA
- Roy Zimmerman: Our new Tom Lehrer with a good dose...
- Must reading from Krugman...
- Think this will show up on MSNBC or most corporate...
- The modern history of taxes in the US...in charts
- Friday Night Review of Book Reviews
- During Weiner roast on Daily Show, Stewart slits o...
- Mike Hiltzik takes on GOPers "moral" challenge
- Get some popcorn and don't worry yet about Republi...
- First crack in the wall of the Dylan Cult?