Sunday, June 23, 2013

Greg Mankiw is a silly person...

Paul Krugman summarizes why that is indeed the case...

It is, as Krugman says, extraordinary that a guy like Mankiw is teaching at Harvard. I mean, can a mere lawyer who lives in San Diego County (ahem, me) really be able to take down Mankiw the way Krugman, Baker, Pollack and others have done? The answer is sadly yes.

I still say Harvard is the essence of the greatness of higher education in America. But I have long thought its Econ department, back even in the days of the other yutz, Martin Anderson, does some damage to that conclusion. Mankiw continues the dubious tradition.

1 Comments:

At 3:03 AM, Blogger shehzad Amc said...

Thanks to dear God, I have founded such a great blog which has helped me so much in my personal life.Again thanks

boca raton obgyn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home